If you’re looking for the best hunting knife, then the Buck 110 knife is for you. Read on as we will provide you with a detailed review of this particular model of Buck knife.
The Buck knife Company was established in 1902; and in its more than 100 years of existence, it just keeps growing and growing. As buck knives are proudly American made, you are guaranteed of high quality materials in every production of knife. Every piece of item undergoes strict quality control; and each one is embossed with the Buck Knife logo of “knife and hammer.”
In this review, you will be presented with the Buck 110 model’s features, description, pros and cons. Some customer reviews are also included in this report in order to provide you with a full account of the product’s functionality.
Top Features of the Buck 110 Knife
- This model is a foldable hunting knife that can be used for all types of outdoor activities.
- It easily opens and closes when it needs to.
- This knife has a 3 ¾ inch stainless steel blade.
- The Buck 110 has wood grain handle for easy grip.
- Buck knives in this model have brass bolsters.
- This knife includes a black leather sheath.
- Its size makes it one of the best pocket knives today.
The Buck 110 measures 10 x 2.8 x 1.8 inches and weighs approximately 7.2 ounces (it measures 4 inches by 7/8 centimeters when closed). This folding hunter knife was originally created in 1962 and can be considered as a signature knife. This particular model of knife is equipped with nail-notch lock-back design which allows it to easily open and close safely, much like balisong knives.
This model has a 3 ¾ inch stainless steel blade which is ideal for detailed work. You can therefore pierce and cut objects even in tight places accurately. You will also like the wood-grain handle and brass bolsters which make the unit convenient to use. And since the Buck 110 includes a leather sheath, you can easily bring it along with you when you go outdoors.
- Durable – This buck knife’s blade is made of stainless steel.
- Convenient Design – The Buck 110 comes with a carrying sheath.
- Lightweight – Weighing only 7.2 ounces, this knife is very easy to handle and manipulate.
- Versatile – This hunting knife is also considered to be a survival knife.
- Affordable – This is not a cheap knife, but it’s very affordable.
- For some consumers, this particular buck knife model appears to be too big. So take note of the Buck knife’s measurements before making a purchase.
What Customers are Saying:
Customers and fans of Buck knives just love the Buck 110 model. In fact, this particular buck knife has an overall rating of 5 out of 5stars at Amazon.com. It is considered to be a perfect folding hunter knife because of its efficiency and usefulness. Here are just some of the comments that you will find on the Internet about the Buck 110 knife:
- “Excellent craftsmanship, it’s durable, sharp and comfortable on the hand.”
- “I love this pocket knife, which I use regularly in my daily activities. It has held up quite nicely and is still sharp after heavy abuse. I could not be any happier with this purchase.”
- “I’m 100% satisfied. It’s the ultimate survival knife.”
How Much Should You Expect to Pay for the Buck 110 Folding Hunter Knife?
As of this writing, the Buck 110 model is priced at $38.88 at the Amazon site; and this price includes free shipping and handling.
Does it Include a Warranty?
Yes, definitely. Buck knives are known for its forever unconditional lifetime warranty. You can’t ask for anything more!
As you can see in this Buck 110 review, this particular model of Buck knife is indeed one of the best Buck knives today. This model was first made in the 60’s; but its popularity never declined through the years. In fact, it is till growing in popularity because of its overall design and usability.
The stainless steel blade on the Buck 110 knife is so sharp that it has been known to be capable of slicing through paper cleanly. It also comes with a leather sheath as its carrying case so you can easily bring your favorite knife with you wherever you go. And since it is backed by Buck’s unconditional lifetime warranty, you can be sure that this unit can last for a very VERY long time.